Check out the feedback down below and the gameplay here (the game is the first one in the vid):
1. The pacing is made sooo well! I liked how slow it starts, the feel of suspense and then things just went down - so good!
2. I adored the comments of the main hero about the houses or the overall environment.
3. The ambiance is nicely done - it really does feel like a creepy buildings in the middle of nowhere. Environment also has some hints that you are not alone in there, very cool!
1. The shadows are hard to see sometimes - they merge with the ground somehow (maybe that was intentional))
2. After death the character still could move and do front flips for some reason XD
3. I would like that something of interesting actually were in the buildings. (Maybe I didn't look thorough enough, but I haven't find anything). Would be cool if in the basement behind the barrels were a body or something like that after founding which something would happen with the car. Or something like that (it is just a proposition).
Overall: I got scared playing the game - and that was fun! I would repeat my self but the pacing was top hole! So amazing. Disadvantages here and there do NOT spoil the experience. 5/5